[NTLK] OT: Cell phones

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Sat Dec 30 15:40:27 EST 2017

I got my first cell right after I saw an accident and had no way to report
it. We would move it from car to car. Then we got a second one for the
other car. I then got a Motorola flip phone, then an iPhone when they came
out. When the analog cell networks were shut off in 2008, we got the
Jitterbug Dial to replace the analog phone in my wife's car.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"