[NTLK] Leaving List

lordgroundhog at gmail.com lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:10:18 EDT 2017

Dear Michael,

As someone who couldn't bear to be without my Newton and its unique, even magical ability to read my scrawl, I'm sorry for your current discouragement. Personally, I'd be little short of ecstatic to have Newton-like HWR on every device I own.

Unfortunately, I lack the technical ability to have been of any help or practical support. I'm unsure what else you need that I could provide but if you think of anything, ask.   :-)

BTW, if you're talking about serving a purpose on the list, I certainly compare badly to most people including you. My Newt is my 2nd brain -- maybe even my first -- and I'm still finding new ways to exploit its amazing design and features, but I have yet to be anything but a wildly enthusiastic consumer. You're offering us the chance to do something revolutionary.

So, please feel free to stick around, at least until they kick me out for being useless.

:-D

Shalom,

Christian

"I had to go back and transcribe all of my speech notes from my Newton, which is what I usually use for giving speeches from, because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to read it in this light, so I had to transcribe the notes onto paper. Unfortunately, my Newton is better at reading my handwriting than I am. So, there may be a pause while I try and decipher what I've written."

            -- Douglas Adams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl