[NTLK] Einstein for Android, Android Studio version

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Fri Sep 9 16:49:09 EDT 2016

Hi Newtonian Developers,

with my new and not yet exploding in a fireball Samsung Galaxy Note 7, I was going to do another round of Einsteinian installation fun on my phone. Having removed Eclipse and the Android Native Developer Kit from my machine a long time ago, I was wondering how to create a recent apk with the recent Android Studio developer environment.

Did anyone port Einstein over to Android Studio yet?

If not, is anyone brave enough to do it?

My Android skills are comparatively small, and my time budget is even smaller...

Thanks,

 Matthias