[NTLK] Newton Connection tools no longer sold or supported

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Sep 6 14:30:27 EDT 2016

In this case it is windows, not Newton software.  Newton Connection
Tools connects from the PC (Xp, Vista, 7, and 8 ... no idea about the
nightmare that is 10) to the Newton (like NCU).  It allows backing up of
the newton, package installs, soup backup individually, and I *think*
soup exploration.  It also allows more export/import/sync options than
NCU including a modern sync with Outlook.

A good windows programmer might be able to reverse engineer it.  But I
hope the author is willing to release the source.  The only problem I
had with this program is the license was locked to a particular newton.
 That newton breaks or gets lost, and you are up a creek.

-Dan