[NTLK] sorta OT: best iOS handwriting recog SW?

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 1 06:53:14 EDT 2016

"I know is probably not the answer you're seeking, but nowadays the only OS
that has real solid support on HWR is Windows."

Yes, so ironic! And as a keen Newton fan, I find myself using a Windows
tablet in order to get the closest Newtonesque experience available on a
modern platform.

Funny how life turns out.

Tony

--------