[NTLK] Wireless Cards - Lucent

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sun Feb 7 14:30:47 EST 2016

That is some good information.

I’ve tried a few things with that with the juggling act between what works with my newer equipment this older network card.

This is the AT&T 2700-100531-006 (Pace Plc).  Maybe this might help someone else reading at some point.

I have had the wireless router working with this card in the past.

Options are:

Wireless Interface:  *Enabled    Disabled.
Wi-fi Protected set up:   Enabled   Disabled*
Enter WPS Pin ______
Push WPS Button Remotely (button to hit)

Network Name (SSID)   (You give a name)
SSID Broadcast   Disabled*  Enabled.
Wireless Channel:
Auto
1 (2412 Mhz)
2(2417 Mhz)
3(2422 Mhz)
4(2427 Mhz)
5(2432 Mhz)
6(2437 Mhz)
7(2442 Mhz)
8(2447 Mhz)
9(2452 Mhz)
10(2457 Mhz)
11(2462 Mhz)

(Currently selected 3 from previous advice, also tried Auto with no luck)

Current channel is 11

Check wireless channel availability (button to rescan)

Wireless Security *Enabled  Disabled
Authentication Type:
WEP-Open
WEP-Shared
WPA-PSK (TKIP_
WPA-PSK (TKIP) and WPA2-PSK (AES)
WPA2-PSK (AES)

Power Setting:
25 mW
50 mW
75 mW
100 mW
150 mW
200 mW
250 mW
300 mW
350 mW
400 mW

Wireless mode:
802.11b/g
802.11 b
802.11 g

DTIM Period (currently 1
Maximum Connection Rate:
1 Mbps
2 Mbps
5 mbps
11 mbps

What is interesting is the defaults shown off to the side:
400 mW
802.11 b/g
1
54 mbps