[NTLK] Intro mail and WTB nice MP2000/2100 (no accessories needed) and Homebrew MP2100 upgrades

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 13:48:57 EST 2016

Thanks, Grant! Please do ping me if you're in the area! I trekked up to
Calgary last year to pick up a VAX 11/750 actually...

I did indeed get a bare unit for Christmas, and also worked out something
with one of the list members here for a spare unit and some accessories- I
still need to pull thru with my part of the bargain there.

Happy new year!

- Ian

--
   Ian Finder