[NTLK] Intro mail and WTB nice MP2000/2100 (no accessories needed) and Homebrew MP2100 upgrades

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Dec 31 12:53:54 EST 2016

On 2016-12-05, at 9:29 PM, Ian Finder wrote:

A belated welcome, Ian!

> My name is Ian, I'm a 26 year old Product / Project Manager in Seattle with
> a long-standing interest in vintage computers. I've recently discovered the
> Newton platform as a bit more than just another curiosity; surprisingly,
> and by accident, it has become a valuable tool in combating the onslaught
> of distractions present on modern systems.

I travel from Calgary to Seattle at least twice a year. It would great to meet up with another aficionado and chat about all things Newton.

> I'd really love to buy one or two 2000s or 2100s in nicer cosmetic shape
> than the ones I have. I was sad to have missed this one today:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/302146079985
>
> If you've got one, please let me know!

Have you had any luck finding another MP2x00 since posting this? I might be able to dig one up, if not.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian