[NTLK] iosEinstein help please

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 9 04:42:58 EDT 2015

Bob:

I don’t know if you have access to an Android device…but Einstein runs really well on my Hisense Sero 7 Pro tablet. (And I haven’t rooted—jailbroken it, in iOS terms—either.)

Fry’s Electronics (amongst others) often features smaller (7”) tablet devices at really inexpensive prices. While it’s like anything else—you have to do the due diligence, because some of them are junk—there are a few (like the Hisense) that are real gems. I got the Hisense there in September for about $60, IIRC. I’d bet you could still find one on eBay right now.

I can use the Targus stylus I got for the First Generation iPad to write notes, etc. in Einstein.

I’m pretty sure Matthias can set you up—he was a great help to me in my Android setup. Of course, I would be willing to provide any help that I can, as well.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams