[NTLK] iosEinstein help please

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Mon Mar 9 02:51:28 EDT 2015

Yes, exactly. Or you must jailbreak the device. This is the reason why I stoppoed developing for iOS. I don't see why I should oay to run my own software on my own device. And selling Einstein for iOS through the Apple Store - even if we sold it for 0.00$ - is not possible because Aplle STor clearly states that iOS apps must not be similar to any Apple product. That's quite hard to avoid for a simulator.