[NTLK] Newton Server

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Mon Jan 5 11:39:18 EST 2015

Wanna thank all the folks here on the help in the previous questions.
I'm working on negotiating with my local router to allow my server to be
seen by the outside world.   A work in progress.

I have another Newton I was trying to get going with a Megathertz 389dt
Ethernet card. The first time I got it to connect and work fine!

Took it down, worked on my server setup and haven't been able to connect
since.  It gets hung up when negotiating the DCHP connection.

Is there a file I need to re-install?   Seems some setup file might have
gotten corrupted.

Doc Clu