[NTLK] My problem with the stability of the Internet connection and with NPDS server

Paweł Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 18:15:57 EDT 2015

On 28 Aug 2015, at 21:00, Morgan Aldridge <morgant at makkintosshu.com> wrote:

> Yeah, it's more likely the NPDS server. You mentioned that you've
> turned off NPDS Watcher because it was causing problems for you, but
> it's usually necessary to reboot NPDS and/or your Newton when you lose
> your connection.

OK. It seems that the fault was the LAN card. I have used 3CXE589ET (is in the list of working with Newton). I changed it to 3c589D-TP. Now NPDS working properly. Testing in progress ;)

> I'm not actually running NPDS at this time, but maybe Grant, Ron, or
> the others running NPDS servers right now have suggestions.

Thank so much. Any advice will be useful.

My NPDS address: http://newton.noip.me:8080
Feel free to leave some Note :D

Cheers,
Paul