[NTLK] ROM Disassembly online?

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Fri Apr 3 11:27:32 EDT 2015

> Very cool. Thanks, Steven. I will try to find the time today to modify the output of Albert, so we can test this on a lager scale.

Thinking about the way I wrote it, it might have two particular quirks:

1. All the "above" comments for an address must come before any inline comment for the same address

2. I don't think it can handle multiple inline comments for the same address

These are prrrrobably livable compromises, but if not, let me know.

What would that do?  Look for @@ in an already commented disassembly and create a comments file for ROMCOM?  A bit trickier because the ROM addresses are not on each line of the disassembly.  Or am I misunderstanding the intent?

> RomCom, what a great name. LOL!

:)

Steven