[NTLK] Mac OS 8.5 vs. 9.2 for Newton?

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 17 20:28:44 EDT 2014

I too have a certain fascination with IRDA...but I think you'll find that after a bit, and especially with more data-intensive tasks, more modern data transfer methods are faster and more efficient.

It's too bad that IrDA's place in history will probably be more that of a novelty.

Thanks,
--Forrest

**Sent from my inexpensive, but still very functional Hisense Android 7" tablet, with Einstein