[NTLK] Sticky Newtons

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Oct 8 18:32:27 EDT 2014

Break fluid? Whew makes me wonder about the case if it might react to
that in the future.

I would have tried 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol.  It has worked wonders
for me and is not near as nasty as some of the other cleaners I have
herad mentioned (not sure if someone mentioned isopropyl alcohol before
or not, if they did sorry I missed it).