[NTLK] [Admin] Yahoo has broken our mailing list (and every other list too)

Shawn Harley shawn_harley at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 23:52:19 EDT 2014

Yahoo...good description. ATT/sbcglobal/Yahoo, etc is horrible. It will reject my password for no reason, sometimes to the point that I have to change the password and talk to 'customer (dis)service'. It's "never a problem with their servers"...it's always "you must have changed something...". Yes, I did change something...I leaned on my right elbow instead of my left elbow.  What a bunch of yahoo's!!!!!

Shawn

On May 7, 2014, at 11:11 PM, Genie wrote:

> Interesting..
> I do see a change in the last few months.. I keep asking yahoo if they are
> changing servers.. they say no..
> We are thinking of moving to Comcast though I won't help our group
> situation..
>
> ATT/Yahoo has changed their first tier technical support somewhat.. but
> honestly.. they aren't much better..
> genie

>>> rogers.com
>>> aol.com