[NTLK] [Admin] Yahoo has broken our mailing list (and every other list too)

Genie forte2 at pacbell.net
Wed May 7 23:11:48 EDT 2014

Interesting..
I do see a change in the last few months.. I keep asking yahoo if they are
changing servers.. they say no..
We are thinking of moving to Comcast though I won't help our group
situation..

ATT/Yahoo has changed their first tier technical support somewhat.. but
honestly.. they aren't much better..
genie