[NTLK] ROM Comments

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Thu Oct 24 16:19:10 EDT 2013

To all developers:

I am getting closer to organizing the ROM in an XML file. As usual, I am happy to give the code to anyone who asks.

The XML file has a provision for a comment field. I know that many of you guys have reversed small or large parts of the ROM. And if you did it like I did, there should be a way to extract a text file, containing the ROM address with the comment for that address.

I would love to add your comments and notes to the XML file. That way, no matter what kind of XML-to-source filter we write, your comments will not be lost, but re-appear and help other developers.

It's easy. Just send a file to my EMail address: newtonos ÄT matthiasm D0T com and I will run a filter over and add everything to the XML. The XML then goes into Google Code somewhere, using SVN or GIT, so everyone can use it and improve it.

Thanks,

 Matthias