[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 49, Issue 12

Benjamin Madore cpt_tylor at mac.com
Mon Oct 21 13:08:08 EDT 2013

It's possible to upgrade the "motherboard" to a IIF or IIG board, which I believe has a new enough version of PostScript to work with OS X and has an ethernet port.

That's an easy way to justify putting an old LaserWriter back on the table for your Newton.

-Benjamin

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
- Ernst Jan Plugge