[NTLK] [ANN] NewtonScript.org Site

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Nov 21 15:14:32 EST 2013

Just thinking a little whimsically, but I wonder if it was possible to adapt
the NewtonScript language to write programs that ran natively in OS X or
Windows, that way the language could be kept alive and maybe experience a
revival?

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
It's a site to document the NewtonScript language, development tools, and
programming documentation. It's not much more than a list of development
tools & reference documentation at the moment, but it's a start. I've
registered the domain, the @newtonscript twitter account, and the site
source for the site is on GitHub.

I highly encourage contributions to the site, so please fork the site &
submit pull requests on GitHub:

<https://github.com/NewtonScript/newtonscript.github.com>

BTW - Did you know that the blue & yellow in the color scheme that Apple
used for the Newton logo & site are perfect complements? Fun.
[snip]