[NTLK] Einstein on Samsung Note 8.0

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Fri Nov 15 03:15:45 EST 2013

On 15.11.2013, at 01:41, Rich Ingersoll <rich.ingersoll at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just got Einstein up and running on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, and I
> have to say it's awesome!  What an amazing job!!   The speed really
> impressed me.  Comparing it to my MP2100, it felt as fast, if not faster.
> Truly remarkable!
>
> I do have a question though -- can external packages be installed and
> activated on Einstein?

Yes, absolutely. You can use the internet browser or file browser to find a package file and click on it. The browser should then offer to install that package. Once you have that going, you need to install the network packages in the correct order and set the IP addresses correctly (I am working on DHCP).