[NTLK] Standard HID Bluetooth protocol for Pogo Connect stylus?

Jim Witte jim.witte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:38:57 EST 2012

	Hmm - the Pogo "Bluetooth pen” looks *quite* interesting.  Does anyone happen to know if the Pogo uses a standard HID-type Bluetooth profile to communicate withe the iPad?  I’m guessing the Pogo  would produce 3, or maybe 5 pieces of data: x and y coordinates (or offsets), a pressure value, and maybe 1 or 2 angles from vertical.  I assume that HID might have a “sub-profile” for stylus devices that would carry all those kinds of data.

	Another idea would be to decompile the ARM SDK code.  Does anybody know enough about whatever ARM format the iPad uses (ELF?) to extract a list of symbols from the object file - at least the objective-C method names should be in there.

Jim