[NTLK] [FS/FT] MP2100 package with many extras

Kevin LaCombe my_newton at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 21 21:05:15 EST 2012

I was able to patch the 3 functioning MessagePads to the latest patch (711000) so there are no worries with the 2010 date issue.  They also have a nice set of base software for easy connection and internet access.  You will need a LAN card but I do have the Etherlink/Farallon drivers installed and loaded the packages for use with NCX on a current Mac.

I haven't had any inquires as yet so please let me know if you have any interest in this package for $150.  I will also consider offers if you feel that is too high.  I'm only going by other postings here as to value and tried to put in extras as well.  -Kevin