[NTLK] Connecting eMate to XP machine

McComb Keith KMcComb at schools.nyc.gov
Tue Nov 6 16:54:23 EST 2012

I finally have my hands on an old enough Windows machine that it has an
actual serial port. (My old Mac, a Cube, does not have a serial port
that I can see in the descriptions, since I am not near it at the
moment.)

It has been so long since I tried to connect an eMate to a Windows
machine that I simply forgot how, which embarrasses the hell out of me.
Can you point me at the "for complete morons who forgot" directions?

Keith McComb

Computer Services Technician

Service Delivery & Network Operations

New York City Department of Education

Division of Instructional & Information Technology

(718) 935-5792