[NTLK] Einstein sync help, please

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Mar 16 15:45:28 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Bob Carls Dudney
<kosmicdollop at saber.net> wrote:

> Trying to get Newt data into Einstein and I'm getting nowhere.
>
> NCX just throws up errors; I even tried just importing one soup at a time,
> system info, and that failed.
>
> NSync copied my 2200 name cards to AddressBook, but then wouldn't sync
> them to Einstein.
>
> I'd love to know how people have succeeded in getting info into Einstein.
> I've got so much data it'd be huge effort to email each card/note into
> Einstein. I've not even gotten email to work on Einstein yet.
>
> Thanks for any and all suggestions. Couldn't find much searching archives,
> etc.

Unfortunately, I think Matthias had only implemented Web/HTTP support
for networking in Einstein. I'm not sure if there's any other data
import method supported other than package installation.

Virtual serial port support would be ideal for _many_ reasons (package
& data import, attaching the debugger, etc.), but I don't think anyone
has tried implementing that yet.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/