[NTLK] Einstein sync help, please

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Fri Mar 16 15:35:29 EDT 2012

Trying to get Newt data into Einstein and I'm getting nowhere.

NCX just throws up errors; I even tried just importing one soup at a time,
system info, and that failed.

NSync copied my 2200 name cards to AddressBook, but then wouldn't sync
them to Einstein.

I'd love to know how people have succeeded in getting info into Einstein.
I've got so much data it'd be huge effort to email each card/note into
Einstein. I've not even gotten email to work on Einstein yet.

Thanks for any and all suggestions. Couldn't find much searching archives,
etc.

Thanks!

B C D