[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Andrew Beals andrew.beals at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:39:22 EST 2012

Perhaps they're just looking for certain hex strings?

https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!category-topic/websearch/unexpected-search-results/HFUisAWVCFs

Like you, Tony, this ^ guy had legit content flagged by them.

A sample request:

http://www.indowebster.web.id/archive/index.php/t-66704-p-2.html

Looking at LeakID's site…  Yep, they get contracted by companies to scour
the 'net and send DMCA take-down notices.  It's going to take a big lawsuit
to shut them down.