[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Mon Jan 16 17:57:04 EST 2012

Trouble is my Newton archive on 4shared is under threat because someone called LeakId made two complaints under the DMCA and file in question was a zipped file of the Newton FAQ!  4Shared say they have a 3 strikes policy.  After which they will block the account.

4Shared say I should contact LeakID to work it out; but after initially ascertaining the nature of the file in question, LeakID have stopped replying to my emails and have not notified 4Shared that it was a mistake.

Now someone needs to make one more complaint and POOF the archive is gone.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand