[NTLK] Followup: I want to publish NewtonTalk since 2000 as text files and need some NewtonTalk digests

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:22:11 EST 2012

If you haven't looked into it already, and if you're on a Mac, and if you do writing any more complex than what's required for email, it's definitely worth looking at Scrivener. Hands down the best writers' program out there, with enough niceties to warm the heart of the regexish - as well as the capacity to export formatted ebook content.

So it would be a way to publish the archives as well, come to think of it, if you wanted to make them available in ebook readers as a format other than PDF.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •