[NTLK] Problem with Eckhart"s date patch on a German Newton

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sat Jan 7 20:31:26 EST 2012

Hi gang,

I currently have a 2100 on my workbench whose owner asked me to replace the
Englisch OS with a German one. I replaced the ROM board, brainwiped the
machine and installed Eckhart's German version of the time and date patch.

Unfortunately, this patch doesn't work. I can't set the time and date to
today. If I attempt it and close the window, time and date fall back to some
date in 1977.

Has anybody out there ever had the same problem? Could those among us who
are using a German Newton please confirm that time and date still work?

Thanks a lot

Frank