[NTLK] messagepad 3D models?

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Thu Aug 2 05:18:32 EDT 2012

I own a BfB touch 3D printer. I also refit and rewired several battery trays. It is not possible to simply rebuild the tray with this parrticular type of printer because it can not generate the required fine structures to even remotely fit. It is probably possible to design an entirely new battery holder, but there is not much wiggle room in the battery compartment. An Objet printer may be able to print an original tray, but you will still need the metal parts and the fuse.

Matthias.