[NTLK] messagepad 3D models?

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Thu Aug 2 05:09:50 EDT 2012

Greetings from Dresden, Germany!

I'm right now studying engineering.
But which Rapid Prototype technology you want to use?
I don't see any personal system capable of getting a acceptable quality for a device like the newton.
So it's quite up to you what kind of system you would use.
But I personal would give the suggestion that you let it be produced in a company.
There a plenty of technics to get a real nice case for newt with Rapid Prototyping, also for a relatively small amount.
Thought about stainless steel? ;)

So it's also quite up to the 3D Printing Technology you could achieve.
Though I haven't followed the printable battery tray I have my doubts that a 3D Printer under 3000$ us capable of doing it.

But If you got one, I'm gonna help you getting a correct 3D CAD Model for your Printer :)
If you got one printer, just mail me at tim at mail.de

Your's sincerely
Tim