[NTLK] Newton Repair Question

John Royston jroyston at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:27:53 EDT 2012

Forrest,

You are probably correct and I did put a little to much faith in the
Apple adapter as for years I have read horror stories about 3rd party
ones. I do have a backup a few hours before the incident so I did not
loose anything as far as data goes. I was hope for the off chance the
the problem had been seen before and there was a fix for it.

I was all prepared to send Frank Single Malt Scotch and Wendy's
burgers but I guess maybe I will end up sending it to him for parts
and research pile.

I just hate every time one dies, not that I am a newton slayer but
this is the second one for me that has died the other one just quietly
went to sleep and never woke up. It's ROM board was good and it was
the parts to update this recent victim to a 2100.

John Royston
jroyston at gmail.com