[NTLK] My (Newton) Life for Sale

Sam Speake samspeake at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 15 07:49:29 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm having a clear out of some of my newton items and wanted to offer them to the group before going on to ebay. I'm based in the UK so any shipping will be charged at the RoyalMail price for shipping to your location. They have a price table on their site if any one wants to double check before we agree the cost. Any one is welcome to collect if you are UK based, I'm in Manchester.

All payments by paypal preferred

Some photos provided and accessed here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21709652/NewtonPhotos/NewtonSalesStuff.zip

3 x Crystals (both), wire and switch to carry out speed boost on MP2x00 -£5 per set
1 x Ethernet card (including dongle) - £10
3 x Spare Dongels for ethernet cards - £3 each
1 x Wireless WaveLan card - £10 each
1 x Intel Wireless card (untested) - £5
1 x Campact flash Card 128MB and adapter - £10
1 x Newton Fax Modem - £5
1 x Wyndmail Card (network is no longer used but great for a collector) - £7
1 x Dead MP2000 battery for recelling - £5
1 x Newton MP110, MP120 and MP130 Dock/Charging station, good condition (case has been opened) - £10
1 x Newton 9V UK/US charger - £10
1 x MP2x00 genuine leather case, fair condition - £5
1 x MP2x000 Metal stylus, still in packaging - £5
1 x 10Mb OEM memory card - £5
1 x Emate stylus - £2
2 x 56k Modem with XJACK (untested) - £2 each

Books
1 x Newton Defying Gravity book, good but not mint condition with a few scuffs on the dust cover - £5
1 x Newton Programmers Guide, good condition, was a library copy I believe - £10
1 x Programming for the Newton - £10
1 x Complete Newton OS development kit, still in original box with all the licensee documentation (very heavy) - £15
1 x Newton MP2000 Manuals - £7
1 x Newton MP110 Manuals - £5

Or if someone wants the whole lot for collection I will take £145.00

H appy to take any offers and questions

Sam

samspeake (at) googlemail (dot)com