[NTLK] Google Glass

John Heinrichs minicapt1 at me.com
Sun Apr 8 16:18:55 EDT 2012

Because the 'Google Goggles' are an iteration in the development of "Head-Mounted Displays", rather than a new thing.
1.  http://www.tinmith.net/
2.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Mann
Pilots have been using "Helmet-Mounted Sighting Systems" since the late 70s. Steve Mann (avove) began his tinkering in 1981. This is rather less novel than the Knowledge Navigator was in 1988.

Cheers
J.M. Heinrichs
 minicapt1 at mac.com