[NTLK] NewTNG 3.0

Michael mlheureux at online.fr
Tue Nov 29 20:25:09 EST 2011

Sorry Matthias,  I do appreciate your offer of tooling a case.  Most
of the other ideas, though, were just to debate the merits of an e-Ink
screen or to say whether or not AA batteries were a good idea or not.
Aside from you & Tim, though, no real offers to work towards actually
implementing such a device.

Michael