[NTLK] NewTNG 3.0

Michael mlheureux at online.fr
Tue Nov 29 20:01:02 EST 2011

The point of my idea was not a "not-going-to-happen" Newton, but
rather a project that would be technologically feasible and *could*
possibly be put together if there were people interested in putting
together the pieces & spending some time.

Unfortunately, it seems like the interest isn't really there, and I
don't have the skills to do much of it myself.

-Michael

PS:  I still hold out hope for an ePub -> NewtBook app... that
shouldn't be too hard :-)