[NTLK] Installing new fonts?

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:06:23 EST 2011

Max -

Oh. Well, I suppose I could do that, yeah. D'oh.

I'm most irked that no one's ported Verdana, actually. I know, it's a
weird one too, but it was one of several designed by MS Foundry to be
readable under a wide range of difficult conditions, including on LCD
screens. Georgia started life that way as well. I had (actually still
have) an RCA REB 1100 ebook reader that has Verdana as the default
typeface. It's much much MUCH more legible than the Newton system
typefaces.

Tony -

They're Intel machines. 680x0 emulation never occurred to me. I'll
have to see what I can do with that, now that I've got some leads to
pursue.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com