[NTLK] Smart Pens (was: Big question)

Gmail wockrassa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:43:46 EST 2011

On Mac, the Preview program can read PostScript, then save it out as PDF. There may be other third party programs that can do the same on Win.

Alternatively, if you have those .ps files handy, send them to me offlist and I'll have a go at them with Illustrator, which can read and export pretty much any vector file format.

Once they've been converted to PDF, they should print on pretty much anything.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •