[NTLK] eMate package installation woes

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Wed Nov 9 10:45:29 EST 2011

Word Count is an extension for newtworks.
with Works document open tap on Tools and then select 'Word Count'
probably at bottom of list.  Count should show up.

I like both Works Better and WriteStuff,  given a choice I'd go with
Works Better because it imports Notes documents.  Notes is better for
hand writing.

Re installing:  Download 'Packager" and drop package on it before
installing
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos>
this may fix it.

Woody