[NTLK] Where to find AvailWorks 2.0?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat May 21 16:56:29 EDT 2011

Hmm I thought it was released at the same time.  I know I got both
versions then.  I used 2.0 more than the later as it worked with my
120/130.  Granted it is not as nice as Newt Works, but it does work and
gets the job done.

I will look around I know I have it and can pass it along to anyone that
needs it.  Also I think I have several clip art packages for it as well.

-Dan