[NTLK] Where to find AvailWorks 2.0?

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Sat May 21 16:24:05 EDT 2011

I don't think that 2.0 was ever released.
And I never saw a cracked version.

Many folks from the Newt community, especially Grant worked to get it
released once PelikanWare  ceased selling it.  Finally in 2004 It
seems that Matt K secured permission from Don Vollum to publicly
release v3.
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=108667084128764&w=2>

Woody