[NTLK] How do you export a Notes outline to Newt Works?

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Mon May 16 13:35:04 EDT 2011

One last tip…

Because of the difficulty in performing these actions on an eMate, I recommend rotating the screen, laying the screen flat open, and holding the eMate in your arms like an open notebook. You will dramatically improve your stylus accuracy.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 4.0
--
   |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM