[NTLK] data on and off

Just Vecht justvecht at tiscali.nl
Fri May 13 03:14:37 EDT 2011

This is the very first time I am on a mailing list. I have been active
on Internet so very long, but this is new(ton). Anyhow, it works fine. I
created a separate folder in Thunderbird in Ubuntu 10.10 and a rule
shovels all incoming mail with [NTLK] straight in that folder. Thus a
nice database of information regarding my personal situation with the
little toy here next to me is building up automagically.

regards,

Just Vecht