[NTLK] data on and off

Just Vecht justvecht at tiscali.nl
Fri May 13 02:47:59 EDT 2011

Basilisk! I know Basilisk. I have used it with great enthusiasm and
still have the CD's, all of it. The MacOS CD was provided by a Japanese
friend at that time. Been to Japan many times in the past.

The Newton seems the very thing to have very big fans in Japan. Maybe
not due to lack of Jap locale support perhaps. Need to do a lot of
things today in prep for tomorrows full waterpolo comp day, so the
Newton will not be touched much for the moment.

regards,

Just Vecht