[NTLK] Einstein running on Android

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 22:56:05 EST 2011

Hey Matthias,

Awesome job on getting Einstein ported over to Android. I just installed everything on my Motorola Droid 1 and was happy to see everything start up. I'm running an alpha build of Cyanagenmod based on gingerbread. Even with its age my Droid managed a score of 824. The emulator is fairly responsive, but difficult to use on such a small screen. I'm guessing you ran into a similar issue when testing the iPhone version of Einstein. I also ran into one issue with the instructions you provided. For some reason my droid uses /Download/Einstein/ instead of /Downloads/Einstein/. I don't know if its because of the OS build or what.

Again, awesome job.

-Tony Morrow