[NTLK] Einstein running on Android

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Mar 12 18:12:13 EST 2011

Find the first test package on http://matthiasm.com/einstein.html . It runs quite nicely on the Galaxy Pad, but I would love to hear from other users if it works at all. My speed index is 1300, which is bearable. Oh, and make sure to uninstall Einstein after testing. Simply quitting the App will not terminate the Einstein process. It doesn't eat much, but it has a tendency to hang around... .

Enjoy,

 - Matthias