[NTLK] Comments on newtonphoenix

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 5 13:00:33 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----

Eric:

That's a good idea...I'll move Newton Library to the Downloads section. I had considered that being for only software downloads...but thinking about it, I prefer having it there, it makes sense.

Right now the Newton Phoenix site is not Newton-friendly as far as accessing from the device...while I would very much like to have it be that way, I'm not sure that that's a possibility right now, with what I have available as software to create pages and for managing the site...so I wouldn't think that will happen anytime soon. Perhaps just the LINKS page could be set up...I'll look into it.

Thanks,
--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink