[NTLK] What is the easiest way to get text files from an

Don Zahniser dzahniser at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 12:33:10 EST 2011

StandAlone's 'Route to Works' has similar functionality.  I use it, for example, to move PocketMoney data into Works, and then over USB-serial connection to my Pismo running Mac OS 10.4.11 via NCX.

 - Don

~~~ On 2011/01/04 17:55, Joel M. Sciamma at joel at inventors-emporium.co.uk
wrote ~~~

> If I have notes, outlines or checklists in Notes then I use Twerks to make a
> copy into Works and then export that single document. Twerks will concatenate
> more than one Note, so it's very handy.
>
> All formatting is preserved so outlines/checklists go over properly.

Twerks?   I don't know this program, but I'd like to.  Very, very much.
Link please?

Shalom.
Christian

Sent from my iPad