[NTLK] NewtonOS ROM Source Code

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sat Feb 19 00:26:10 EST 2011

On Feb 14, 2011, at 12:43 PM, Dennis B. Swaney wrote:
>> eople who have remained loyal to this product all this time?
>
> Nah, Apple doesn't give a rat's ass about it's loyal customers.

Apple did, and I will be honest, I think that was part of their
problem.   I bought a computer, but it missed the manuals.  The tech
sent me everything I was missing.  Truly awesome.  That was during
the time Apple was getting into financial trouble and was developing
the Newton.

After they had scaled back I called about a much more minor problem.
They said they would be glad to help... for $15 an hour.

But sadly when they were helpful, they nearly killed themselves doing
it.  Now they are thriving, and well, I am happy Apple is thriving.

Doc Clu